Tag: executive pay
• Britain's top executives are supposed to be paid according to how their companies perform - but pay in recent years has increased far more quickly than performance
• Pay for Chief Executives of FTSE 350 companies has increased more than twice as fast as company profits... and around five times as fast as pay for the average UK worker
• If the Minimum wage had grown at the same rate as CEO pay over the past 15 years, it would be £9 per hour higher
• Based on a UK average salary of £27,000, most people would have to work until the year 2172 to earn what a typical FTSE100 CEO makes in a year
• It takes a FTSE 100 CEO just three days to earn the average UK workers' annual salary of £27,000
Don’t miss out – subscribe to our FREE weekly briefing.